Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Web site!



Guppykisses.com is live again! On the new site you can find out more about my BJD clothing and submit your commission requests.

The last version of the site never received the attention that it truly deserved and eventually, it was tucked away in favor of my etsy store front.

I hope to give the site and the etsy store front equal attention in the future. Maybe one day, I will be able to conduct 100% of my business front this central hub.

With a renewed interest in the BJD hobby, I have been spending lots of time procuring exciting new fabrics and yarns and developing new clothing designs. I hope you and your ball jointed doll enjoy my latest creations.

Along with new BJD clothing designs and the new web site, there is also a renewed focus on customer communication and customer satisfaction. These areas have always been a strong point of our shop over some of the others in the BJD hobby and we wish to continue developing these as our strongest characteristics.

Thanks a bunch and I hope you'll stop by often!

No comments:

Post a Comment