Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Arrived - New Fabric!



Yesterday was a great day because both UPS and the Postal Service brought me large orders of fabric.

I always seem to get a boost to my creativity when new fabric arrives. I can just envision all of the BJD clothes I'm going to make from each yard.

Pictured is some of the fabric I received. In the first row is a star print thermal that will make some great boy's shirts, an adorable Hello Kitty print, and a skull and clock print cotton knit. The skull and clock print was a great find for me because I've bought this print from another store in the past and didn't think I'd be able to find more once they ran out. This one is even better than the first because it's thinner and will make for better BJD clothes.

In the second row is the clock and skull print cotton knit again. I managed to even find it in brown! Also a wonderful thin sweater knit that is scaled perfectly for BJD clothing. The coloring is absolutely gorgeous.

The last row starts with the gorgeous sweater knit in purple, a really cool black ruffle fabric, and finally a crinkly brown rayon knit that will make great high neck shirts for BJD boys.

The other shipment of fabrics contained t shirt fabric and matching ribbing. I'm getting ready to sew like crazy this spring and summer and these will make awesome warm weather dresses.

Well, that's all I received of the supplies I've ordered. Next up will be large shipments of yarn for new hats!


P.S. I just checked and one of my yarn shipments is scheduled for delivery today. More bear hats should be added to the etsy shop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment